Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Saturday, August 9, 2008

BUSH FLAGELLATES AMERICAN FLAG ON HIS THIGH WHILE WATCHING THE OLYMPICS

Dear Darwin!

Unbelievable! Imagine if someone had caught Barack Obama doing this in an unguarded moment. The wingnuts would be playing it nonstop for the next century, using it as absolute proof that Obama is NOT a patriot and that he doesn't respect our flag.

George W. Bush is the American president and he is in a foreign country. And look what he's doing to the symbol of America while thousands of foreigners look on. The man who represents us is drubbing the symbol of the country he heads, and isn't even aware of what he is doing.

No one on the Right seems to be bothered by it in the least. But had Obama been caught. Oh my, oh my, oh my.


3 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Yeah he'd be called a traitor.

libhom said...

One nice thing about boycotting the Olympics is that you don't see Bush making an ass of himself on the world stage.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lib on that one Shaw, I ain't watching one second of the olympics but I do regret missing this soundbyte.