When thoughts are the foundation of a soceties world view, and they permeate the culture, is when a society elects a trump with a slogan.
No, we are the pathos of and which underlie those thoughts. We are will to power. Like Nature herself. Evolution' intelligence."Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills." - Arthur Schopenhauer
-FJ would appreciate "Triumph of the Will".
:"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Nietzsche
I do not expect you to understand my statement. And, I expect you to disagree. Which is why I posted it for you. LOL!
When thoughts are the foundation of a soceties world view, and they permeate the culture, is when a society elects a trump with a slogan.
ReplyDeleteNo, we are the pathos of and which underlie those thoughts. We are will to power. Like Nature herself. Evolution' intelligence.
ReplyDelete"Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills."
- Arthur Schopenhauer
-FJ would appreciate "Triumph of the Will".
Delete:"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Nietzsche
ReplyDeleteI do not expect you to understand my statement. And, I expect you to disagree. Which is why I posted it for you. LOL!
ReplyDelete