Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Sunday, October 28, 2007

BOSTONIAN ESCHATONIAN, October 2007

Heh. Gavin doesn't know I'm watching him put small objects
in his nose.



I don't know why, but when I'm at Shaw's I feel an urge to put

this small object in my nose.

Chris Tucker: I don't put small objects in my nose. However, I do grow

medium-sized hair under it.


Don't ask me. I just came for the atmosphere. --res i.l.



Shaw, dreaming of a Sox shut-out.

Also in attendance was Echidne of the Snakes (and Mr. Echidne o.t. S.), and our Rudy. Unfortunately, the photos were over exposed. But I swear they were here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post, I just wanted to let you know that I deleted the post that you commented on. I've explained why on my newest blog. I've kept your comments and will be adressing them on my new blog. I know you went to a lot of work and when I read your comments I realized how I had provided little fact and too much heart. If that makes any sense at all. I respect your comments because they are well thought out and respectful and feel you deserve that in return.