Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Friday, May 29, 2009

BOSS LIMBAUGH--THE GOP GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

El Gasbag has gone all funny in the head over the Judge Sotomayor nomination. Read his lastest absurdity and ROTFLYAO like I did. Keep it up El Gasbag, you are doing so much damage to your cause that we don't need to open our mouths to counter your insane rantings. Oh, you go guy! We "heart" what you're doing to yourself and your once proud party.

LIMBAUGH: Not only does she lack the often discussed appropriate judicial temperament, it's worse than that. She brings a form of bigotry and racism to the court. I don't care, we're not supposed to say it, we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen, we're supposed to look at other things but it's the elephant in the room. The real question here that needs to be asked and nobody on our side from a columnist to a TV commentator to anybody in our party has the guts to ask, how can a president nominate such a candidate? And how can a party get behind such a candidate? That's what would be asked if somebody were foolish enough to nominate David Duke or pick somebody even less offensive. It is asked.

LIMBAUGH: Today the Republican Party seems more interested in condemning its supporters and its friends than in doing its job. Now, normally, I don't respond to all of this media bashing because if I did, it would be all I do because there is so much of it but the fact of the matter is, ladies and gentlemen, my wit and wisdom and brilliance is being drowned out out there and I have learned over the course of many, many moons that if you don't stand up for yourself, nobody else will either.


Now, a day is going to come here -- a day will come when reality hits. A day is going to come when each and every American looks up to the heavens and says "Why didn't somebody warn me?" I am that someone. I am that someone warning you. I am here to warn you each and every day and all of the drive-bys and even Republicans, all of these people using me to win a one night stand with the media, to win glowing praise from their enemies is not going to stop me from being that someone that you're going to say someday "Why didn't somebody tell me about this?"


LOL!!!!!

12 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Reality is finally hitting this clown between the eyes. The Republican Party is withering away. All that will be left after 2012 is little factions. The bigots will have theirs. The homophobes will be in their little clique. The idiots will be disbursed and wandering the countryside looking for aluminum cans.




As much pride as I take from being a part of the band that dismantled the right wing machine, I'm just as proud that I was able to continue the "Kind and Gentle" thing this long. How long did you make it Shaw?

Christopher said...

Everyone knows the 400lbs. junkie and pedophile named Rush Limbaugh isn't particularly smart.

He dropped out of college after two semesters and one summer, according to his mother, "he flunked everything", even a modern ballroom dancing class.

This man isn't a mental giant. In fact, the only thing "giant" about Rush is his ego and his waistline.

Christopher said...

Limbaugh's AM radio career is based on racism. Anyone who defends him is defending racism.

Here's what Fatty said about we, the USA, shouldn't have helped replace the Apartheid white government of South Africa.

The transcript is here:

LIMBAUGH: Yeah. This is -- you're not going to believe this, but it's very simple. And the sooner you believe it, and the sooner you let this truth permeate the boundaries you have that tell you this is just simply not possible, the better you will understand Democrats in everything. You are right. They want to get us out of Iraq, but they can't wait to get us into Darfur.

CALLER: Right.

LIMBAUGH: There are two reasons. What color is the skin of the people in Darfur?

CALLER: Uh, yeah.

LIMBAUGH: It's black. And who do the Democrats really need to keep voting for them? If they lose a significant percentage of this voting bloc, they're in trouble.

CALLER: Yes. Yes. The black population.

LIMBAUGH: Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela -- who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Kind and Gentle,

I renamed my blog Kind and Gentle Progressive Eruptions and truly committed myself to following your sterling example of kindness and gentleness.

Then the trolls returned and changed my soft marshmallowy heart into a turnip. Their bile and rot defiled my resolve.

It will take time to find the golden light of gentle kindness and allow it to infuse my writing once more.

Stay nigh, my friend, I need all the encouragement I can get.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Christopher,

It is wonderous to listen to the Hindenberg of Gasbags accuse Judge Sotomayor of being a racist.

We should refer to him as the Grand Wizard, for surely he would be welcomed with open arms into that putrid fellowship.

Christopher said...

Shaw,

If I were a betting man, I would put bet a $20 that Fatty has a KKK robe and pointy hat hanging in the closet of his Palm Beach, FL home.

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I thought your hit count was suffering as mine is Shaw. Not that lots of hits MAke anything better. But since I became kind and gentle most of our right wing enemies stopped visiting. I agree with President Obama. We must have dialogue with our enemies if we are to enlighten them. Only one righty has called me anything unkind for a long time. Bluepitbull said I was intellectually lazy. I miss the old days.

Anonymous said...

The stupidity of the current GOP amazes me.

The Hispanic vote is crucial in every national election. About 1/4of the vote goes into an election undecided.

The remarks by Limbaugh, Gingrich, and Tancredo will not be forgotten by the Latinos. It will cement their support for the Democrats.

How monumentally stupid the GOP is.

libhom said...

Rush is just mad cause he's fat.

dmarks said...

Anon: Tancredo has made a career of hating Hispanics, and this is well known, so his recent statements probably won't change anything.

A Rush Limbaugh Fan! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth said...

According to the gasbag, the future wingers are looking up to heaven, to ask why somebody up there didn't help them back when... and the answer comes from ... the gasbag. I guess this means he sees his role as the voice from heaven. Impious too.