Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

You have to admit, Vance/Armageddon is going to be a tough ticket to beat in '28




 

JD Vance Says He’s OK With Bringing About the End Times 

Vice President JD Vance isn't sure if we're living in the "end times," but he's not afraid to bring them about, either. 

 In a sit-down interview with 22-year-old evangelist podcaster Bryce Crawford, Vance said that he's "OK" if his work on earth brings about a biblical doomsday event. 

 "Do I think we are in the end times? I don't know," Vance said in the interview released Monday, noting that it would be bad for him spiritually if he were to spend too much time thinking about that query. 

"While I'm fascinated by it, I think that focusing on it too much can be very bad."

[skip]

"Ultimately, Vance gave Crawford more than an hour of his time, while the White House aggravates long-standing Western alliances, embraces Russia, wages war on Iran, undermines voting rights, and further divides the American public—among other sordid realities."

No comments: