I checked to see if this was a real Truth Social post and not a parody (because it's really, really difficult to know the difference with an idiot in the White House.)
This is not a parody. Trump actually posted this today. And it's more evidence of his brain turning to mush:
Yes, President Donald Trump posted that exact statement on Truth Social. On Thursday afternoon, October 8, 2026, Trump wrote: “The White House considers anyone that uses the term, “Artificial Intelligence,” as opposed to the highly accepted new and more accurate term, “Super Intelligence,” THE ENEMY!” [1, 2]
I lived through my husband's and my sister's dementia and witnessed how their self-censoring diminished and left them entirely. They said things they would never have said before the onset of the disease. I'm witnessing this again, only in the POTUS:
1 comment:
Oh yes, that and the Gulf of America. Consider the source - he who needs his
intel briefings as stick figure cartoons.
Post a Comment