Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Saturday, December 27, 2008

designs by Xenia Mara


Meet the other half of the talented Callahans of Seattle, Xenia Mara.


Her jewelry designs are exquisite and timeless--I know, I own some of her pieces. Here's a write-up of her original jewelry pieces from a Seattle Times publication.


Among her many other talents, Xenia is also a landscape designer and clothing designer.


She is also, as her photo above demonstrates, a stunning beauty.


Enjoy surfing her jewelry website to discover the artistry and elegance of Xenia's incomparable creations.

2 comments:

Gordon Scott said...

very interesting stuff she does. I'm kind of a Philistine when it comes to art, but even I can recognize beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave a response, however I read a great
deal of remarks here "designs by Xenia Mara". I do have some questions for you if you do
not mind. Is it simply me or do some of these
responses look as if they are written by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.

Would you make a list of all of all your social community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Check out my site ... support troops (s6x.it)