Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Sunday, June 3, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PROGRESSIVE ERUPTIONS

Progressive Eruptions [and its blog hostess] is pleased to report that it got a very nice shout-out in About.com's Business and Finance/Women in Business section, along with Amanda Winkler of the Washington Post, Jennifer Epstein of Politico, Steve Kornaki of Salon.com, Marie Diamond of ThinkProgress.org, and Igor Volsky, also of ThinkProgress.
 
 
Shaw Kenawe is quoted on the second page.
 
 

10 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Congratulations! Well-deserved. I'm glad you got a link, even if it's in a footnote. Hope you get a pack of new (non-trollish) readers.

Les Carpenter said...

Even though I do not keep regular company with those "others" you mentioned... Congrats on this. I hope it increases your traffic so you can go nuts trying to keep up with it. ;)

KP said...

That is really cool, Shaw! Thanks for your hard work here and elsewhere; and for sharing that with us.

BB-Idaho said...

Wow! You have a cited site!
Glad I sighted it. Congratulations!

Malcolm said...

Congratulations on being mentioned on About.com and in the company of some esteemed pundits no less! Keep up the superb work!

The Griper said...

Geez, you mean I can say I rub elbows with a celebrity now. :)

Congrats, Shaw. you do deserve it as the rest have already said.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Thanks everyone. I've been blogging for 7 years. It's nice to see some recognition.

I don't care about getting more traffic, since that would make it more difficult to keep up with comments.

I'm just happy the trolls have, apparently, given up their infestation here.

Silverfiddle said...

That is cool. Congrats!

Tim said...

Great News!

skudrunner said...

Even though I disagree with your views some of the time, glad you got the recognition because you have a good site where discussion is encouraged.