Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Pig Castrating GOP Senator To Give SOTU Rebuttal
Senator Joni "The Pig Castrator" Ernst to give SOTU rebuttal.
Keeping the tradition of choosing what the TeaPublicans think are their most promising pols, the Gee-Oh-Pee has chosen Sen. Joni "The Pig Castrator" Ernst this year.
Here are some of Sen. Ernst's more thrilling statements and positions on various issues:
1. She supported prison for Obamacare officials. Ernst said she'd back a crazy bill to nullify the ACA and jail bureaucrats.
2. She takes her gun “virtually everywhere” because she is afraid of not only violent assailants but also the government.
3. She subscribes to the radical, neo-Confederate idea that states can “nullify” federal laws that they deem to be unconstitutional — and even went so far as to suggest that local law enforcement officers can arrest government officials for simply administering federal laws.
4. She also wants to abolish the federal minimum wage and eliminate federal agencies such as the Department of Education, the EPA and the IRS.
5. Senator Joni "The Pig Castrator" Ernst has also repeatedly floated the idea of impeaching President Obama for becoming a “dictator.”
6. She supports government intervention when it comes to women’s reproductive rights, sponsoring the Iowa personhood amendment, which would ban abortion in all cases along with common forms of birth control. “I think the provider should be punished, if there were a personhood amendment,” Ernst said, but has since insisted that she thinks the amendment would be purely symbolic.
You go Senator Ernst! We await your BSC criticisms on the SOTU by President Obama, because we know that a person who's been a US Senator for less than 3 weeks has important and serious insights into the workings of the federal government. And you don't have to remind us about how good you are at castrating pigs, because you told us many times during your illustrious campaign that your castration experience would serve you well as a US Senator and give you the tools you need to represent your party. And don't sit too close to any of your male colleagues. For some reason, they get very nervous when you're near them. They may squeal with fright should you do so.
Meanwhile, here are some other rebuttals to the SOTU by these amazing GOP super stars.