Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Trump Free Hump Day







In the interest of mental health, P.E. will devote at least one Trump Free day a week. The trouble with that plan is that Trump is such an offensive snollygoster, that there's bound to be something to write up about him almost every day of the week. 

Since Trump's one of the planet's utterly distasteful humans, it's not surprising that he'd be one of our country's most loathsome presidents.


To keep our minds off of that depressing fact, here is some curious information I'll bet you didn't know:







4 comments:

Infidel753 said...

I hate to tell you this, but I spotted an inaccuracy. That flag in item 6 is the Irish flag, not the Mexican one. I'm sure everything else is true, though.

Shaw Kenawe said...



Infidel753, Ha! I saw that too, but I thought it was all part of the "amazing information."

Good catch!

Kevin Robbins said...

I have more words that rhyme with hat but I'm keeping them under my toque.

Shaw Kenawe said...

And I'm keeping my rhyming words for hat under my chapeau.