Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all.











A special thank you to my loving family and friends who helped me through this most difficult year. I am thankful for all your support, encouragement, and love. I could not have endured my ordeal without you. 

This simple passage from Bruce Weigl's poem, "Home," resonates with me; and in its simplicity, speaks to what is truly important in this life:


          "I didn't know I was grateful
                     for such late autumn
                          bent-up corn fields"


7 comments:

I'm Skippy's Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Shaw. Glad all's well with you. Check your email.

Clearwater, Florida said...


Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great day!

Ahab said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shaw.

(O)CT(O)PUS said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Lambaste those turkeys and knock the stuffing out of them!

Les Carpenter said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shaw.

Shaw Kenawe said...



Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Hope you all had a great day.

Dave Miller said...

Shaw, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend, and not too much great food...