Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Trump suggests for the second time that Hillary should be shot...












There's no ambiguity in what Trump said. "Take their [secret service] guns away, let's see what happens."

The implication of that statement is, "Take their guns away and see what happens -- maybe someone will shoot her."

This is the second time Trump has suggested assassination for his opponent. Never in our lifetime have we ever heard a candidate suggest assassination for his opponent.

 This thing can never be our president.


In addition to Trump's giddy suggestion that Hillary's secret service men disarm, and that as a result someone kills her, he told another whopper of a lie about Hillary Clinton and guns.

Hillary Clinton does not want to take anyone's guns away. If Trump's supporters had any knowledge of our Constitution, they'd know that presidents can't "take away" any of our Constitutional rights. Trump is counting on his supporters' ignorance, and he incites them through his constant barrage of lies and assassination suggestions.

Hillary Clinton supports the Second Amendment. Period.  

And like Trump's lying about President Obama's birth certificate, Trump is lying about Hillary's support of the Second Amendment.

I don't know how any sane person can support Trump, our national embarrassment.





11 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

Trump is comical. What isn't is that so many millions of Americans support him.

I hear the voices of long ago deceased patriots crying out "Father, (George Washington) forgive them for they know not what they do".

Cribbing the New Testament, but somehow it just seems apropos given today's reality.

Jackson Brown said...

Your post proves that Stupid is what Stupid does.

Shaw Kenawe said...



Thank you "Jackson Brown" for agreeing with what I wrote about Donald Trump. I'm glad you've finally seen through his stupidity.

Question to "Jackson Brown:" The rock star whose name you seem to have stolen spells it "Browne," not "Brown." And the photo in your avatar is a photo of Seamus Mullen, a famous chef.

You seem to be a bit mixed up.

Mr. Know It All said...

The Poor Little Lonesome Old-Maid Shaw sitting in her damp basement on her computer with nothing else to do,but spend her lonely days searching for peoples aviators and/or fictitious names.
Or making up lies and stories about the MAN who is whipping the ASS of her favorite candidate Hillary the Crooked Sick Old Bitch!

Anonymous Reader of TeaPublican Blogs said...


"Jackson Brown" left this comment on another blog:

Jackson BrownSeptember 17, 2016 at 12:55 PM
"According to one of the most hated, despicable, deplorable, lairs in America to day, me and millions of others like me are ".Deplorable ".
Well I'd like to ask her, am I "Deplorables " because Zi snd millions like we don’t want to allow anyone into America without first knowing their background and what they believe."

I think he should consider changing his name to "Jackass Brown."

It's My Opinion said...

Go ahead you screwball Progressive's kiss the ring of your lesbo leader...
Keep up the whinning and the name calling and you’ll be banned from everywhere. Go screw yourself, and your 3 or 4 followers! This is what you get for being a whining Gay crybaby

Shaw Kenawe said...



Dear Mr. Know It All, I haven't searched for people's aviators in months, but I may begin seeking them, as I do enjoy flying.

But I don't "keep up the whinning" as much as I "keep up the regretting" about how deplorable people's ability to write in their own language has become. Your invitation for me to perform a physically impossible act on myself is duly noted and rejected, thank you very much. And how is one "Gay" and an unhappy crybaby at the same time?

You seem so angry to the point of almost swallowing your tongue. My goodness.

Keep calm and read a good grammar book.

I hope my readers get a good a laugh as I got reading your hysterical comments. Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Les Carpenter said...

Attack of the Rightwing Trolls today eh Shaw?

I can't understand what has happened to conservatism in America. It is a real shame.

True conservatism is not DJT.

Shaw Kenawe said...

I don't usually post troll comments, but the ones from IMO today were particularly hilarious.

Sane people know that Trump isn't a real conservative. The real conservatives will have to rebuild the GOP after this election is over

Shaw Kenawe said...


Trump the Fraud:

Dana Milbank: "He campaigns on an “America First” theme — yet about the only American-made thing I could find in my hotel room was the small package of milk-chocolate Trump gold bullion ($25).

He portrays himself as a populist friend of the little guy, yet he makes money renting out a presidential suite for $18,000 a night (a sign informed me that the maximum nightly rate for my room was $5,600).

He derides the “establishment” but makes his living catering to it. The hotel lobby features a Brioni boutique and 3-foot-tall bottles of Veuve Clicquot sharing a bar top with Dom Pérignon; the room comes with a copy of Wine Spectator (“The Cheese Issue”); the hotel charges $15 to launder a shirt, $12 for Peanut M&Ms and $26 for a hamburger (sorry, no taco bowls)."

Bluebull said...

Drumpf is disgusting, anti-American and should be held accountable for his words. Sadly, we've slid into the sewer that the right wing had been building for years.