Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Saturday, January 11, 2014

ANOTHER CON FOUND STEALING A LIBERAL BLOGGER'S ID AND AVATAR!



For some reason, known only to them, conservative bloggers and commenters like Radical Redneck have a burning need to deceive, cheat, and steal.  I've found another instance of their deceit--and evidence makes this pretty certain this faker is a conservative--and of their stealing another liberal's avatar and ID.  

A commenter who frequents this blog, as well as others, whose blognym is "Ema Nymton" has had her avatar and ID stolen, just as mine was stolen not too long ago by "Radical Redneck."  This seems to be some sort of compulsion with these sort of characters in the conservative blogsphere.  So be aware if the fake "Ema Nymton" shows up on your blog. [The fake "Ema Nymton" never shows up on my blog.]

The real "Ema Nymton" has posted comments here and this is her Blogger url profile number:


https://www.blogger.com/profile/01291372077565212886

When you link to here name, which you can find HERE, you will be directed to this profile page:

Ema Nymton

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me




This is the information on the fake "Ema Nymton:"



This was found over at a conservative's blog:


This is not the kind of behavior we need in a president. Imagine what he (Christie) would do if he had the entire nation’s police, military and spy agencies at her beck and call…

It’s getting truly frightening in this nation – politicians aren’t even trying to hide their naked abuse of power anymore. Christie doesn't represent me. Christie represents most of the GOP.

The right is having a problem with Chris Christie. From the pure objective stand point it is interesting to watch the right handle this situation. We are watching this sort of love hate relationship going on where some on the right don't like the guy but feel the need to defend him ala by attacking Obama.

So in the end the right will vote for Chris and the left will vote for Hillary if they decide to run, and all that huffing and puffing right now is quite irrelevant in the grand scheme.

Ema Nymton
~@:o?








When you link to the fake "Ema Nymton's" name at this blog, this is what comes up:

Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile.
If you're a Blogger user, we encourage you to enable access to your Profile.




This is the Blogger profile URL for the FAKE "Ema Nymton:"

https://www.blogger.com/profile/13981358404696562895

As you can see, it's completely different from the real "E.N." cited above.

Why do these certain conservative commenters do this? Who knows.  Maybe it's just part of their inbred character to be cheaters and fakers.  Maybe they haven't the intelligence or wit to invent their own blog personas, or maybe they like making fools of their fellow conservative commenters who believe they're having a conversation with the real "Ema Nymton," when in fact, they're actually conversing with one of their own kind.  The joke, then, is of course on them.  The person engaging in this deceit is actually making fun of his own friends.  Why?  That's another question I can't answer.

I don't know if the real "Ema Nymton" is aware of all this tomfoolery or not, but I am and I will continue to expose the charlatans every time I discover them.  And it's rather easy.  

They're not very clever or smart.

13 comments:

Les Carpenter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ema Nymton said...

.

Thank you. I was totally unaware of this happening.

(You need not post this response if you choose not to; I understand.)

Is there a way to prevent something like this from happening?

Ema Nymton
~@:o"
.

Shaw Kenawe said...

You're welcome Ema. Is there a way to prevent this? No. The blogsphere is a freewheeling entity, and that's good. The bad part is that that unbridled atmosphere allows jerks to behave, well, like jerks.

I've tried to stop the jerk who did this to me by exposing him, but apparently he's continued to use the "Shaw Keewee" fakery on his favorite blogs.

Shamming doesn't work with these charlatans because they have no shame.

And you can't complain to Blogger because what they do comes under "parody." If they steal your real name, that's a different story.

Most people can spot the idiots playing this game. Those who play along, encouraging this behavior by engaging in conversation only make things worse.

Some of these characters have a long history of setting up dozens of identities and spamming conservative blogs with their boilerplate claptrap.



Dervish Z Sanders said...

Not as big a deal as someone stealing your ID, but I find it annoying when someone I don't want to add me to their "Google Plus circles" does so. Among the real followers, I currently have "Shaw Keewee" and "George Zimmerman" following me. Also, because I added that gadget to my blog's sidebar, their avatars are displayed on my blog. The avatar of "Shaw Keewee" is prominently displayed in the "have you in circles" section of my Google Plus profile page. I looked at the Google help pages, and there appears there is nothing I can do about it.

Les Carpenter said...

Children will play. Who knows if it is children playing or adults?? There are a lot of adults that while getting bigger in physical size remain a child upstairs.

I'm placing my bet on it being the latter.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Dervish, it's a pusillanimous way of trying to shut down another's point of view. What is especially craven about doing this to Ema Nymton is that so many people didn't realize they were being had, and believed the rot that the con was spreading around the conservative blogsphere was her writings. It's a particularly lily-livered, spineless way of doing damage to someone in the blogsphere.

At least the half-wit who posts as "Shaw KEEwee" uses a different name and avatar. The person who stole from "Ema Nymton" took her name AND avatar.

Also, Radical Redneck uses an African-American woman's photo, stolen from, "My Space" as an avatar for "Shaw KEEwee."

This tells us a lot about the undeveloped mind of a half-wit.

First, he's a coward, for stealing someone's photo and pretending to be that person.

Second. The half-wit believes it's insulting to me to attach an African-American woman to my almost name, "Shaw KEEwee."

R.R. is a galloping racist, so why wouldn't we expect that mentality from him?

I don't know how to get those Google Plus circle images off your blog. But I'm pretty sure it can be done. I didn't join because of that very reason.

Shaw Kenawe said...

I don't see what was done to Ema Nymton as "play."

Would you laugh it off as play if an idiot took your avatar photo and name and posted claptrap on other blogs as you? I wouldn't think so.

It may be seen as "play" until it happens to you. Then it's not so funny.

Granted we're dealing with a dolt who is easily exposed. Still, he misrepresented Ema Nymton--that's forgery.

Les Carpenter said...

Did I say I was laughing? Did I say I find it funny? Did I say it was ethical? Did I say it wasn't despicable?

The answer to these questions is obviously NO.

What I said is in my view these individuals are acting like undisciplined, unruly, and problematic children. Hence the use of "child's play" to describe their poor behavior.

Sorry you took offense at my description of their activity.

Further thought leads me to the conclusion that in using the term "child's play" to describe the asshats activity actually does a disservice to actual children. But as I said in prior comment, some adults are just children grown big.

How about those Patriots!!??

Shaw Kenawe said...

Well, RN, I thought you were dismissing what was done to Ema as "play." If we don't stick up for each other against this sort of deceit, who will. If someone had done this to a conservative commenter, I'd be just as eager to expose the half-wit who would do such a thing.

The Pats are a great team. Belichick and Brady will go down in NFL history as two of the greatest in the game!

Anonymous said...

I Really Don't Care!January 12, 2014 at 11:26:00 AM EST
"Another Con Found Stealing a Liberal Blogger's Id and Avatar!" ~ or Who Really Gives a Crap? I really don't !

It’s not like I have anything against happiness, or success, or meditation, or yoga, or being nice, or smiling more, or eating healthy, or losing weight, or being your best you, or embracing the day with a positive attitude. Those all sound great. Honestly, they do. And there are some really smart, simple truths to be found in all of those articles. There truly are.

It’s just that I have a problem caring, or giving a shit!


Bwahahaha! Except you do. You really DO! You visit Shaw's blog every day then go running back to those blogs and whine and cry about what Shaw's writing about?

You give a very large shit, Bubala, about what's going on here. You whackos prove it all the time by reporting on what Shaw writes every day!

BB-Idaho said...

Haven't seen enough of Ema Nyamton
posts to attempt a source criticism and would probably have been suckered, so the commenter link click seems like
a great shortcut when in doubt!

Shaw Kenawe said...


Personal message to "Thersites" who left a comment here:

Thersites, spare me your indignation.

A year and a half ago you came to my blog and harassed and spammed me relentlessly. I pretended to be you ONCE ON MY OWN BLOG as retaliation against your rude provocations. I did not go to other blogs pretending to be you. You apparently can't discern the difference, and I'm not surprised. You are so marinated in your own self-pitying swamp.

Plus you conveniently leave out the fact that when that one instance stopped YOU continued to spam my blog and caused me to go to comment moderation. You couldn't let it go, could you? There's something deeply wrong with your personality that made you seek continued vengeance against this blog for that one lapse in manners.

You fit very nicely in the ideology of what passes today as the "Right." They're full of self-pity, vengeful, and mean as a pit full of vipers.

Go away.

Shaw Kenawe said...

BB-Idaho, "Ema Nymton" doesn't comment very often, so I was suspicious to see her all over the conservative blogsphere.

Thank you for enlightening me on "source criticism." I was not familiar with that term.