btw - Did I ever tell you that I used to live in Spain in the late-fifties/ early sixties under Franco? Maybe that's where I learned how to be a fascist.
The US did a good job of making people from different countries feel welcome and we should all express gratitude to those who extended a welcoming hand.
Joe, So why are you afraid to answer? Who won the most popular votes? Who won the most electoral votes? Who lied about it being rigged by "massive fraud" that's yet to be shown? Why are these questions so difficult for you, Joe? How about more difficult question? Why do support Trump pardoning his thugs for beating cops bloody in an attempt to overturn a fair election? And do you believe your support for that is patriotic?
Fear is at the heart of every authoritarian. Care to discuss?
14 comments:
A very understandable as well as fitting>/b> decision!
Congratulations Spain! ...
btw - Did I ever tell you that I used to live in Spain in the late-fifties/ early sixties under Franco? Maybe that's where I learned how to be a fascist.
The US did a good job of making people from different countries feel welcome and we should all express gratitude to those who extended a welcoming hand.
I thought the Soviet embassy in Spain was closed then. Putin must appreciate your longevity and service.
LOL!
Yes, and I express my gratitude to the thousands of fans who booed Trump.
What book have you read recently, Skud?
Hey, Joe,
Can you tell us who won the 2020 election yet?
As do I all true America Patriots who support democracy, liberty, freedom of choice, rule of law, the constitution, and good old fashioned decency.
Naaaah! Let's airbrush them out of the picture!
I can tell you who didn't, W.
Maybe Shaw can tell us what "btw" my comment was referring to.
Joe,
So why are you afraid to answer?
Who won the most popular votes?
Who won the most electoral votes?
Who lied about it being rigged by "massive fraud" that's yet to be shown?
Why are these questions so difficult for you, Joe?
How about more difficult question?
Why do support Trump pardoning his thugs for beating cops bloody in an attempt to overturn a fair election?
And do you believe your support for that is patriotic?
Fear is at the heart of every authoritarian. Care to discuss?
Dube, Gone with the wind
Well, fiddle-dee-dee!
Was that because it was assigned in high school?
No, I'm too afraid, W... lol!
Post a Comment