Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Night Poetry by Donald J. Trump






Never forget:  81% of Evangelical Christians voted for him.





You Can Do Anything



"I did try and f*k her. She was married.

I moved on her like a bitch,

But I couldn't get there.

And she was married.

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful.

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss.

I don't even wait.

You can do anything--

Grab them by the pussy.

You can do anything."


                                                                
                                                                                --Donald J. Trump
                                                                                  45th President of the United States of America


2 comments:

Infidel753 said...

It's a yuuuge talent! He has the best poetry! His recitals get the biggest crowds, much bigger than the works of that loser Shakespeare.

I can hardly wait for him to finish the epic he's been working on for months now -- the one where each line is 140 characters long and ends in "sad!".

Ahab said...

Trump and Glenn Beck should host a poetry night!

http://www.salon.com/2009/03/31/glenn_beck_poetry/