Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

Saturday, October 10, 2026

GUEST POST BY DAVE MILLER

 





I looked at the current Mothership post this week. It's another anti Muslim screed. Then I got to thinking and reworked it. Enjoy:

…………SO how do we get RID of them?    

WE KNOW NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT US DEAD!   At least I DO.   But, how can sane people not question why they haven’t worked against the killers among them?   I believe it would be going against their faith to stop them from killing us……..Death belongs to those not accepting Jesus and becoming Christian.  So………

ARE WE STUCK NOW?   Has the Suicidal Empathy of letting them call us REDSKINS, HEATHENS and SAVAGES  gone so far that we’re stuck now and just have to take it?  …..Take their huge communities planned in THE GREAT PLAINS….take the frequent stories like my link.   We have to bow to them and can’t stand up and say “This is OUR COUNTRY, if you want to come HERE, you assimilate, you appreciate……or you’re GONE”

And What the HECK would it take to get them GONE?  

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?

From a concerned Native American

10 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

Nice, Dave. Enjoyed the rewrite.

The sailors on the Mothership however have the self awareness of a stone.

skudrunner said...

We are totally into identity politics and for personal reasons. Glad you have adopted an identity but wouldn't it be more inclusive to say from a concerned American or from a concerned person. Of course that wouldn't have accomplished your goal of being identified as a class not a person.
From A Concerned Person

Joe Conservative said...

It's hillarious how anti-colonialist the Western Academy is when it comes to Easterners and the Global South Colonizing Europe and South America...

...enabling the re-conquista.

Joe Conservative said...

See you all in Matamoros!

Les Carpenter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Miller said...

I'm not a big fan of Matamoros, though I have good friends from there. If you're going to see me south of the border, down Mexico way, think Oaxaca, GDL or el bajio.

Dave Miller said...

My point fellow travelers is this. Absolutist, literally unhinged and unbalanced thinking, and posts, do us no good. And we're all, myself included, guilty sometimes.

I know some ppl here are incredibly angry with the "other guys". But I've never seen either side here tell others to GTHO. Yet that is a familiar refrain from many, I believe, misguided Americans.

There's a way to manage immigration and the hoped for integration of new comers to our country in a way that honors diverse cultures, keeps America vibrant and continues to move us ahead to, as some would say, becoming a better shining city on a hill.

As opposed to backwards.

But sadly, not too many folks want to do the hard work required to make this happen.

Because it's easier to scream and stomp feet.

Joe Conservative said...

You're so right, Geronimo.

BB-Idaho said...

Rather odd, the anti-Muslims which include Zabella in Santa Monica and ancient Mustang seem unaware of their Armenian brethren being quite accepting of their hated enemies. As Joe C. would note - "La ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah".

Les Carpenter said...

Dave, the white supremacist, Christian Nationalist, Zionist coalition is the deepest evil existing in the bowels of this nation. A trinity that is destroying this nation. The division and hate they represent is something that deserves no quarter.