Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Thursday, October 20, 2022

What a surprise! The Lying Liar Lied! Under Oath!

 



A federal judge found that Donald Trump LIED  UNDER OATH about voter fraud in Georgia while trying to overturn the 2020 election results.


A federal judge said Wednesday that Trump lied under oath about voter fraud claims in the 2020 election. 

Trump "knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong" but touted them "both in court and to the public," 

Judge David Carter wrote. Carter made the determination in a ruling ordering a GOP lawyer to turn over his communications to the Jan. 6 committee.

6 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

No! Can't be so! The judge must be a commie democrat!

LMAO!

It ain't looking well for ole tRump, the lying POS.

skudrunner said...

LATE BREAKING NEWS...... A politician lied............
How many politicians do you remember who haven't lied. The best I can come up with is zero. We pay them to tell us what we want to hear and most of the time they are not truthful which qualifies as a lie.

How many can you come up with?

Shaw Kenawe said...

skud You missed the UNDER OATH part. That's a felony. How many has Trump piled up to date?

All politicians exaggerate, tell half truths, and even lies.

But this post isn't about that.

Trump committed a felony by lying UNDER OATH.

Should we just move on from that? Trump is planning on asking the American people to let him be their president AGAIN. Should we just ignore another felony he committed?

Les Carpenter said...

skud is an enabler. Wether he realizes it or not.

skudrunner said...

I didn't know he was running. FYI he doesn't have my vote but I cannot vote in a primary because I am an independent so I really have no say in the matter.

Read my lips--No New Taxes
I didn't have sex with that women
I'm doing everything in my power to reduce the cost of gas

That is just a start but because they didn't say it under oath I guess it doesn't matter.

Mike said...

We could start a list of Republican lies and Demprat lies and which is longer.