Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Psychotic Rage of Alex Jones, a Right Wing Darling


This is who the fringe right Trumpistas listen to and who whips them up into frenzies of rage and insanity so that they cheer when Trump threatens to jail Hillary. This is the sort of trash they listen to and believe, and you can read almost the same sort of malignant rhetoric against Hillary, President Obama, and "libtards" on certain right wing blogs every day of the week.  

This is the sort of psychotic rage they feed on, and they vote :




ALEX JONES (HOST): I'm never a lesser of two evils person, but with Hillary, there's not even the same universe. She is an abject, psychopathic, demon from Hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet. I'm sure of that, and people around her say she's so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they're freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that's fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he'll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she's demon-possessed, okay?

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, okay? They said that they're scared. That's why when I see her when kids are by her, I actually get scared myself, with a child -- with that big rubber face and that -- I mean this woman is dangerous, ladies and gentleman. I'm telling you, she is a demon. This is Biblical. She's going to launch a nuclear war. The Russians are scared of her.

 [...]

 Imagine how bad she smells, man? I'm told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can't wash that evil off, man. Told there's a rotten smell around Hillary. I'm not kidding, people say, they say -- folks, I've been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.


Infidel753 has a terrific post up about intra wingnut warfare.  

Bring popcorn.

10 comments:

Bluebull said...

Jones is unhinged, clearly. No wonder so many on the right flock to him. Birds of a feather, ya know...
How ANYONE can be so stupid as to buy into the utter nonsense he touts is mystifying and kinda scary. We've got a LOT of stupid Americans, sadly and they're all voting for Trump.

Anonymous said...


Anyone else notice how sad and desperate the goopers are posting stupid photo shopped memes about liberals, whining about how unfair it is that Trump crashed his own campaign and complaining that Hillary isn't in jail. We told them months ago that Trump was a disaster but because they know nothing but hating on Hillary they thought he was gonna win and win BIGLY!

C. Wilson said...

Bill Clinton is a liberal idiot. He may actually be more stupid than Killary. By the way, I am a proud red neck. I am glad he is able to recognize it. This red neck will be voting Trump all the way to the white house

Shaw Kenawe said...


More good news for Hillary:
'
President Obama's approval rating is at 55% -- the same approval rating that Ronald Reagan had at this point in his second term.

Mr. Obama is as popular a president as Reagan was.

This is good news for Hillary, since Trump says a Hillary presidency would be an extension of the Obama presidency.

Well, it appears that 55% of the American people would be okay with that.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Anonymous @9:24, it is a well-known fact that the far right TeaPublicans live in an alternate reality, and that's why they believe lunatics like Alex Jones and Donald Trump.

Bluebull, as crazy as Jones is, I think Trump has now surpassed him in lunacy.

Shaw Kenawe said...

C. Wilson, That's nice dear.

Les Carpenter said...

Whether Jones is psychotic or not is open to question. Whether he is just plain nuts or not isn't.

Infidel753 said...

Thanks for the link!

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? If the Republican party still exists as a coherent entity in 2020, and if the Trumpanzees are still as big and dominant a bloc in the primaries as they were this time, and if the "establishment" vote is once again divided among a dozen or so candidates -- doesn't Alex Jones have a pretty good shot at being the 2020 Republican nominee for President? I mean, Trump is a hard act to follow for appealing to the hate-filled flaming nutballs, but Jones sounds like he has what it takes.

Kevin Robbins said...

Demons from hell has to be peak wing nut. Isn't it?

Pamela Zydel said...

Alex Jones sounds a bit like Trump. Can't seem to complete a thought or sentence.

I do believe Hillary is for herself, selfish, but a demon? Really? Even with me not liking her, I can't bring myself to call her evil or a demon.

Shaw, I'll be very glad when this election is over. Good grief!