Thursday, June 14, 2018
#45 salutes a general in Kim Jong Un's murderous regime.
But, hey! At least President Spanky didn't BOW, so for #45's fans, it's all good.
via Daily Kos:
"...you’d think it would be a no-brainer not to salute a general from a foreign military, one that has been threatening nuclear war with the United States for decades. But, not Trump. And now North Korean state-run television is running this video on repeat. Donald Trump saluting their general, giving him the ultimate legitimacy. What kind of message does that send to the North Koreans who’ve been living under the threat of starvation and firing squads at the hands of this very same general?"
President Trump's unique approach to our American government:
1) He trashes and humiliates our loyal allies, like Canada;
2) He praises a murderous butcher of a Communist country;
3) He takes foreign policy advice from the ex-Communist head of the KGB: (WSJ) Putin Advised Trump To Drop Military Exercises With South Korea;
4) Trump trashes America's 1st Amendment by demonizing all media that doesn't suck up to him;
5) He trashes his own DoJ and Attorney General for not sucking up to him like sycophants do in totalitarian countries;
6) Trump's goons have rounded up babies and children, taken them away from their parents, and kept them in holding cages. CAGES!!
7) Trump is vulgar, petulant, whiney, a chronic liar, and appallingly ignorant of American history and her Constitution.
His unfortunate supporters find all of this obscene and indecent anti-American behavior "refreshing." Those supporters are not worthy of being called Americans.