Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

Friday, July 24, 2026

Trump's Brain is Total Mush

 NOTE:

Thank you Dave Dubya and Possumlady for pointing out that this DJT Truth Social post is a parody and not authentic.  But it is so nutty and batshyte crazy, that I believed it was true and didn’t fact check it this morning as I rushed out the door to the goat farm!  

I regret the error.




Mad King Trump wants his Homeland Security secretary to see if detention centers for the undocumented could also be used to detain and keep Democrats locked up because the idiot, Mad King Trump, believes all Democrats are Communists.

And he's calls THEM lunatics.






Trump is deteriorating before our eyes.

6 comments:

Joe Conservative said...

Doesn't he know, we have FEMA camps for that?

Les Carpenter said...

The "man", and I use that identifier very loosely here, is a certifiable raving lunatic. And this nation, through unbridled ignorance or complete lack of awareness (one in the same actually, chise this madman for president in 2024. So here we are. With a "president" (again a very loose use of this identifier) that is talking about again trashing the US Constitution for his political ends and lunacy.

Dave Dubya said...

Yes this reflects Trump's mentality, but...

https://news.meaww.com/fact-check-did-trump-say-ice-facilities-should-be-used-to-detain-communists-and-democrats

Dave Miller said...

And... on the recent "deal" the Saudis signed, the Admin Press Sec said this, defending the president... "Well, again, this agreement is still being worked out. It will eventually, hopefully, be finalized with the condition that the president spoke about this morning."

Since this is a Pelosi like "we have to pass the bill first to know what's in it" moment, I hope Skud quotes this, mocks supporters of Trump, and snarkily shares his disgust with all things Trump for years.

Like he has done with Pelosi.

I mean really... the <"deal" we signed is still being worked out? Why did we sign it then?

Our prez is mush.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shaw, I had seen this TS post before and it has been flagged as a fake.
Possumlady

BB-Idaho said...

Egads! Charged with demanding childcare! Gotta jail em, can't deport em.
This crap will lead to at least 3 chapters in future history books. Maybe
I He Came, II He saw, III He Wrecked His Country and World Order.