Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A Love Letter to Trump From One of His Cultists

 


You do remember Ethan Crumbly, don't you? 

Here's a billet doux written by his mother, Jennifer Crumbly, to Donald Trump.

But it could have been written by any of Trump's female cultists -- especially those on The Mother Ship who adore the guy who's been impeached twice and incited an insurrection against his own government and vice president. In fact, much of what Mrs. Cumbly writes sounds EXACTLY like what the women on the Mother Ship write about Trump on a daily basis.  

This is stomach-turning:



Ethan Crumbley's mother is a member of Donald Trump's political cult, a movement fueled by white supremacy, misogyny, sadism, anti-intellectualism and other antisocial tendencies. In a letter to Trump, Jennifer Crumbley wrote:

Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility. You changed your mind, and you said "so what." You made the famous "grab them in the pussy" comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of shown your tax returns? No. I don't care what you do or maybe don't pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov't can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption. I like that you have failed. I love it even more that those failures taught lessons and made you one of the most successful Business Men in my history.

I love that you are not from the political spotlight, maybe you are the hope that can really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are. I have high hopes you will shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again. I hope you uncover the cure for cancer, because there is one, we all know it, but you are the one to prove it. I'm not scared of your big personality and quick temper….

My parents teach at a school where their kids come from illegal immigrant parents. Most of their parents are locked up. They don't care about learning and threaten to kill my mom for caring about their grades. Do you realize Mr. Trump that they get free tutors, free tablets from our Government so they can succeed. Why cant my son get those things, do we as hard working Americans not deserve that too?...

I believe YOU are the President who will make these things happen. I have NEVER had this much belief in one person, and you are it.

If this blog even makes it to your eyes…thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Yours Truly,

A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting f**ked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.


Yeah. That "hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen" gave her disturbed 15-year-old son a lethal weapon (which is illegal in Michigan), ignored his obvious mental instability; and when her son was arrested for killing 4 and maiming 7 others at his school, this "hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen" took off with her husband and hid from the authorities. 

Sounds just about right for a Trump cultist.


4 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

Ignorance and delusions, the nourishment tRumopers are willing nto die for.

Dave Dubya said...

Poor Jen will be "going through some things" for her stupidity. Too bad she raised a sociopath and then armed him. "Don't get caught" sealed her fate.

Mike said...

"the most successful Business Men in my history"
I'm glad I don't live by her definition of success.

Dave Miller said...

This "letter" looks like an edit of a bunch of thoughts comments the woman has made over the years. Is it genuine in scope and in its totality? Hard to say, but parts of it have been quoted extensively by many right leaning "news" sites as well.

I'm sure after another week, we'll have an answer. But it certainly fits the Mothership ethos...