Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"If it talks like an idiot and acts like an idiot, it IS an idiot!"



These excerpts are from The Wall Street Journal's interview with the person who lives in "The Dump."

Read them and understand what a jabbering idiot Trump truly is.

Still, his base supports this disaster because he recently put an "R" after his name:



On Jared Kushner: “He’s a good — he’s a good boy.” 

 On calling the U.K. Britain: “I mean, you don’t hear the word Britain anymore. It’s very interesting. It’s like, nope.” 

 On the future of the British Open if Scotland leaves the U.K.: “One little thing, what would they do with the British Open if they ever got out? They’d no longer have the British Open.” 

 On whether his speech to the Boy Scouts received mixed reviews: “I’d be the first to admit mixed. I’m a guy that will tell you mixed. There was no mix there. That was a standing ovation from the time I walked out to the time I left, and for five minutes after I had already gone. There was no mix.” 

On the reaction to the speech from the head of the Boy Scouts, who later apologized for Trump’s political attacks: “And I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful. So there was — there was no mix.” 




NOTE: The above statement by the Liar-in-Chief is false. The BSA did NOT say what the LiC said they said. FAKE NEWS by The Fraud!



 On Anthony Scaramuci: “But I’m very happy with Anthony. I think Anthony is going to do amazing.” 

 On the Miss Universe pageant, held in Russia four years ago: “I mean, I had Ms. Universe there, like, nine years ago, eight years ago, something like that. But I have nothing to do with Russia.” 

 On conversations with foreign leaders about their domestic economies: “So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read I have unbelievable relationships with all of the foreign leaders. They like me. I like them. You know, it’s amazing. So I’ll call, like, major — major countries, and I’ll be dealing with the prime minister or the president. And I’ll say, how are you doing? Oh, don’t know, don’t know, not well, Mr. President, not well. I said, well, what’s the problem? Oh, GDP 9 percent, not well. And I’m saying to myself, here we are at like 1 percent, dying, and they’re at 9 percent and they’re unhappy.” 

 On his astonishment upon learning about the large populations of other countries: “And then you call places like Malaysia, Indonesia, and you say, you know, how many people do you have? And it’s pretty amazing how many people they have.”






And finally, this idiocy from Don "The White House is a Dump" Trump's daughter, whose greatest achievements have been in having other people design earrings and purses for her fashion empire. 

Ivanka boasts in her tweet how she'll work ALONGSIDE of General Kelly. Not "with," not "for," but ALONGSIDE, which implies she's his equal.



Looking forward to serving alongside John Kelly as we work for the American people. General Kelly is a true American hero.

2 comments:

Sal Vador said...

The folks on the Mother Ship still love Trump and will continue to support the LIAR because they're as corrupt and devoid of morals as he is.

Ray said...

Yahoo News: Donald Trump's Favorite Poll Found His Approval Rating Plunged to an All-Time Low

Best most fabulous greatest most wonderful news this week!!!!!!!11@@@!!

Can we get his numbers down to the teens by September? Wait.

Just let Donald be Donald and he'll do it all himself!

Go Donald!