Paul Revere by Cyrus Dallin, North End, Boston

~~~

~~~

Saturday, November 10, 2018

MY NEPHEW, KEVIN CALLAHAN



Happy Birthday to my talented, loving, exceptional newphew!



Kevin has been commissioned by the Aaron Shearer Foundation to compose a work for guitar orchestra to be world premiered at Carnegie Hall June 23, 2019 More info coming soon.








"What a great piece, Callahan's!" -Paquito D’Rivera 10 time Grammy Winner ...




The Red Fantasy 

 Odair Assad “gave a spellbinding performance of Kevin Callahan’s “Red Fantasy...”



Allan Kozinn New York Times “Kevin Callahan has established himself as one of the top US guitarist-composers in the 21st century.” 



Jay Kacherski Guitar Foundation of America SOUNDBOARD -- "Kevin Callahan is one of the best guitarists I've had the pleasure to meet in my life." - 


2 comments:

jono said...

Cool! I'll look for his work! I'm just a guitar duffer myself.

Dave Miller said...

Congrats on this...