Can we stop with the "no former president has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence"?
1. IT WAS NOT A RAID! It was an executed search warrant. Know the difference.
2. The FBI has never before had a reason to execute a search of a former president 's home.
3. If Trump had returned the CLASSIFIED docs as requested by the National Archives and as REQUIRED BY LAW, then #2 doesn't happen.
4. "If it could happen to Trump it could happen to you" is a load of political crap. It will happen to you if you commit a crime. See #3.
5. Trump is NOT a martyr. He's under investigation because of HIS actions. Again, see #3.
Trump is NOT above the law. The hypocrisy here mocks the very Rule of Law his minions profess to uphold.
6. Yes, this is serious. Let's treat it as such without all of the performative crap